Gearhouse Broadcast is a global market leader in the field of broadcast services. We specialize in broadcast project solutions, mobile production units, systems integration, equipment rental and operate globally with offices in the UK, Australia, USA, Qatar and France.
We are renowned for supplying high quality broadcast equipment, production facilities and project management support for large scale broadcast projects and major sporting events such as the Olympic Games and Commonwealth Games, US Open Tennis Championships, FIA Formula 1, FIFA World Cup, E-Sports Championships, and various primetime reality television programmes and music awards.
Based in our Watford office, the digital marketing executive will be responsible for the delivery of the overall digital marketing strategy, including online branding, evolution of our websites, social media programmes and EDM/online campaigns. The core objective of the role is to drive lead generation and market positioning/brand awareness/thought-leadership, and improve the performance of the company’s digital marketing channels through both the optimisation of the existing online model, and continued development of a creative and innovative digital strategy. Experience in the benchmarking, planning and end-to-end execution of B2B digital campaigns is therefore essential, as it is a demonstrable proven track record of increasing both brand awareness and company revenue through online channels.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute and optimise the overall digital strategy to increase brand awareness alongside revenue
- Continue to optimise the websites to deliver increased usability, lead capture and engagement.
- Implement repeatable, scalable and cost-effective social media/social marketing programmes to drive customer growth & engagement.
- Conduct competitive audits of site content, and develop & deliver content plans which clearly differentiate and position Gravity Media as a market leader.
- Develop suitable metrics to enable accurate measurement and reporting on web and social media interactions to identify opportunities for improvement and prioritise strategies with clear ROI.
- Analyse existing campaigns and identify potential improvements
- Planning & managing SEO including link building and keyword research
- Creation and delivery of EDM materials – Newsletters, alerts, and email marketing campaigns
Working Relationships and Interfaces
- Business unit MDs
- 3rd party suppliers / partners
- Ability to deliver pragmatic solutions that work within a commercial environment
- Solid track record in positively influencing people at all levels within an organisation
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B online marketing
- Proven record in multi-functional websites
- A proven understanding and experience of optimising ROI from online advertising strategies (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Display)
- Hands on experience of web/social media strategy for lead generation (Paid Search, SEO, Blogging, email marketing)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience of working within a matrix organisation
- Experience of managing marketing campaigns and associated budgets
- Experience with multi-language websites
- Experience in B2B technology/services sectors
- Experience in the broadcast sector
Required Skills, Qualifications, Abilities, Soft Skill Factors
- Solid planning and organisational skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills, especially PowePoint
- Educated to degree level/and or experience
- Contribute innovative and creative ways to improve digital marketing performance
- Lead creation of online creative assets.
- Develop relationships with key digital partners & suppliers
- Manage the online campaign budgets
- Strong analytically to track web/social media metrics and performance and user journey.
- Confident relationship builder able to work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver projects on time and budget
- Ability to write effective agency briefs and functional requirements, e.g. wireframes
- Prioritisation based on sound commercial judgement
- Effective communication & able to influence at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to create visual designs for online assets
- European language/s – French and/or German would be particularly desirable
- Experience of using Silverstripe CMS, all major social media platforms and Hootsuite
- Entrepreneurial attitude and commercial focus
- Goal oriented - strong commitment to deliver results
- Tenacious achiever of business challenges - prepared to go over & above whenever required
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- A team player – strongly collaborative within all levels of the business
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE