Date Added: 18th November 2011
With offices in UK, Australia, US, Qatar & India, we're a world leader in the supply of broadcast services & equipment - with a focus on major world sports events.
We now have an opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team.
Reporting directly to our MD, you will:
• To sell broadcast & professional video/audio products to end users. You will be expected to account manage a range of customers and secure the business.
• You will be set a monthly target for both sales/margins.
• To provide customer demonstrations of product where required.
• Provide a monthly sales report of all potential business (pipeline) and assist with the quarterly forecast of product to the various suppliers. Set up weekly visits to clients.
• Keep all your business up to date in Sales Force (company CRM system)
• You will need to agree the margin expectations on the various product lines with the MD
• You will be required to report directly to the MD
• Attend training courses for new products.
• Travel and attend trade exhibitions.
• Promote and sell were applicable the other divisions of GHB (rental/projects/SI).
To succeed in this role, you must have familiarity with (and even a passion for!) broadcast equipment.
Some sales experience would be desirable.
Finally, you must be able and willing to travel, mainly in the UK but also (occasionally) internationally
An attractive package plus commission/bonus is available for the right person.
Reference: Account Manager