About Gearhouse Broadcast Australia
Established in 1998, Gearhouse Broadcast’s Australia’s mission has always been to employ the right resources to meet our clients’ needs, budgets and expectations, regardless of project capacity, complexity or logistics.
Gearhouse Broadcast Australia is located in Sydney and Melbourne and provides broadcast services around Australia, specialising in Outside Broadcast, Project Solutions and Dry Hire Equipment Rental.
Gearhouse Broadcast Australia is the leader in HD Outside Broadcast technology. Its ever-growing fleet currently consists of six HD units of various sizes and two SD units. Our Outside Broadcast business covers a wide range of sporting and entertainment events and our prestigious clients are some of the largest and most respected broadcasters and programme makers in the world.
Operating globally with offices in the UK, USA, Qatar and India, Gearhouse Broadcast Australia can meet the most complex, mission critical broadcast requirements locally or on location anywhere in Australasia. We are world renowned for the provision of high quality production facilities and project management support for large scale, complex events.
With a global reputation for expertise, reliability and advanced technology, Gearhouse Broadcast Australia has built up an enviable reputation as a provider of cost-effective, modular equipment and solutions for all types of broadcast needs.
A key resource at Gearhouse Broadcast Australia is our staff. Our people are among the best in the industry and have been recruited for their individual skills and experience, with a proven capability in their field and role. They offer product and industry knowledge, small to large scale project experience, technical expertise, consultancy skills, systems integration knowledge and market awareness on emerging trends.
What Gearhouse Broadcast Australia Can Offer Clients...
- We have the technology and the lateral ability to meet any broadcast application, with maximum efficiency whilst striving for cost effectiveness at all times
- Our significant investment in technology strengthens our key relationships with the major manufacturers
- We always offer the industry’s leading personnel
- An impressive resume of some of the Australian broadcast industry’s most ambitious and groundbreaking projects, including sports, live entertainment and major special events
- The most adaptable and versatile production fleet in Australia, including multiple brand new, high performance double-expanding HD trucks
- Modular, event specific designed flyaway rig leaders
- Key Sony, Canon, Avid, Fujinon, Panasonic and EVS partnerships
- Extensive dry hire range maintained to highest possible standards
- We are a global company with global resources